I have wondered this world far and wide
I've been around to the other side
But there's nothin' like comin' home
I wanna sit on my front porch and drink my tea
Listening to the “ Fur Elise” music…
Listening to the “ Fur Elise” music…
Live the simple life
Wake up in the early morning to fields of grass
And take a long walk down a gravel road
Spend my days in the sweet sunshine
Rock in my swing and watch my garden grow
Know that I'll always have someone to hold
I wanna live the simple life
I wanna take a blanket down to the creek
And let the water sing me to sleep
Let go of time
Live the simple life
Lately I've seen too many city lights
I wanna go somewhere where I can see the stars at night...
*C~p/s: miss my home and the stars at the night in my yard...wondering when i can go home...




1 comments:
ya...i also miss my home and my family so much though i'm much more lucky than you as my hometown is nearer. Though the distance is far but we are close to them at heart.:)
Post a Comment